Monday, May 18, 2015

Let me introduce myself to you

I am a retired, ordained minister, an adjunct college professor at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, a CEO of two rescue missions, and a "contract professional" with the Salvation Army, a chaplain for both the County Sheriff's Department and local hospital; I have a Bachelor of Arts, a Master of Social Work, and a Doctor of Philosophy degrees in Social Work.  I have worked with clients in domestic violence, alcohol and drug addiction, marriage counseling, and I am currently lecturing, teaching, and writing a book.  Stay tuned for more blogs!!   Kay Murphy-Wallace and I have been happily married since 2014.
I will be blogging about my personal observations and making comments about political and religious subjects, and, at times, other stuff. Relevant comments are welcomed. Also, follow me on Facebook Dr. Homer Wallace.   

No comments:

Post a Comment